We can advise on:
- Value – Providing you with the guidance to make the most of your investment while anticipating market changes and future growth to ensure a maximum return
- Yield analysis - covering internal rates of return, reversionary yields that predict the likely growth or loss in values, equated yields and net initial yields
- Performance prospects – identifying where certain areas may be up for development and growth, which can be a potentially strong addition to an existing portfolio, or where a financial downtown could impact earning potential
- Suitability - determining whether a property would be a good fit for investment purposes by taking into account the location, age, type, market and future occupational demand
- Tenant profile – Managing tenants across property portfolios including maintaining up-to-date contact information and notification of delinquencies
We can provide in-depth advice on the type of development and favoured style of your new development construction, following market conditions, trends and demand. Alongside full development appraisals, we can also offer investment advice to predict the potential return of investment and how profitable your proposed development will be, whether a commercial project or residential scheme.
In conjunction with our building surveying department, we are also able to provide full project management services. This includes management of the design and construction process on new builds or large-scale renovations, development monitoring, cost and financial control and we can also act as CDM co-ordinator. Our staff can take the hassle out of management repairs and maintenance while ensuring all necessary health and safety codes are valid and up to code, backed up with necessary documents, certificates and reports. Our expert planning department can also advise on all planning aspects associated with the development process.
Where required, we are able to provide advice in connection with the funding of development projects both on a full forward funding basis, providing funding through the development process and on a forward commitment to purchase basis.
We work closely with you to establish a portfolio that returns the gains you hope to receive from your investment, whether that’s capital growth or maximum rental yield. Our well placed and experienced advisors can provide ongoing guidance across portfolios based in the East Anglia area. With expertise across both selling and renting, our agents offer invaluable insight to find the property type that is most advantageous to you.
Get in Touch
Get in touch with our staff now to learn about how we can take your property portfolio to the next level or help start your portfolio off in the right way.