I have used the services of Barker Storey Matthews (BSM) for almost 20 years. In the mid 1990s they negotiated the purchase of Milton Hall in Cambridge for Pi Group a successful “Cambridge Phenomena” high tech company. BSM then researched, identified and negotiated the purchase of a plot in Cottenham for a second site and went on to secure planning permission.
Since 2001 MHEL has grown its property portfolio mainly with the assistance of BSM. Over this period of time BSM has identified suitable acquisitions and sales, resolved town planning issues, provided advice on development opportunities, provided a management service for a multi user site in Peterborough, undertake dilapidation reviews and valuations of our portfolio for bank purposes.
As a business we would only consider using BSM within the East Anglia region because:
- They offer a complete range of property services
- They employ experts of the highest order
- The senior staff never changes
- All staff members are readily accessible and are out of the same mould
- Negotiations that they undertake are honest and straightforward
- It is a professionally run and well-managed business
I would have total confidence in recommending BSM to anybody who wishes to retain a commercial property practice in the East Anglia region